Sunday 17 February 2019

Night time Skin Care !!! Dry-Normal Skin

Hello Peeps!!!

So this is a post after a looooonnnnggggg time.

I am a hoarder of "The Body Shop "products and good thing is they work for me well too.

Just three products and I am sorted :)



So this is a routine I have been following from past year, and it became like a routine in my life.

So after the long day before going to bed I wash my face with The Body Shop Vitamin E cleanser .
I have never seen any cream cleansers wash makeup off so beautifully.

Then I use two drops of Oils of Life facial oil and gently massage it.

Later after 3-4 mins I use  Drops of Youth   night cream and massage it as per the instructions given with the product.

PS:- The SA's also gives you tips on using the night cream.

And I kid you not if you try to follow this you will for sure notice visible difference.

For my lip I have always been using Dior Lip maximizer , but you do what you like.


Also these works best for dry / normal skin.

Hope you like the post and these products works out for you .

(just took this random pic the other night nothing on the face whatsoever )

If you have any amazing products you want me to talk about, kindly let me know.

XOXO

Ritika




Artikel Terkait

Night time Skin Care !!! Dry-Normal Skin
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email