Friday 21 August 2015

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Sorbet

Hey everyone!!
#tgif.  So I went to a nearby mall yesterday and got couple of body shop stuff.  One of which I am gonna review and give my views about.  So this one is called Fuji Green Tea  Body Sorbet  which is a new launch. It claims to de-toxify your skin.  The reference given by shop assistant is "after having green tea you feel refreshed similarly this Fuji Green Tea works on your skin". 
☺☺ Body Sorbet is new launch.  And it retails for INR 769 for 200ml. I think it's a tad bit pricey but if you can wait for there discounts you might get it in less price too. 
Packaging :- It comes in a mint green tube pack which reminds me of VS body creams. I just love the color of the pack, it's mint green,, I mean you guys, super cute. Travel friendly, Matt finish pack.
Texture:- Well if I have to describe it's consistency then I will say it has an ointment like texture.  But once you apply it on skin, the skin absorbs it in flash of light. It doesn't feel oily however it's keeps the skin supple n fresh, like you just had your shower.
Note:- So the shop assistance told me a Tip if I keep the Body Sorbet in fridge for 1hour prior to applying, it will give even more refreshed feel. I did that and it works 
Duration :- TBS Body Butter claims to stay on skin for 24hours so does this Body Sorbet.
Fragrance :- The best part is its fragrance. It makes you feel fresh, citrusy, summery, tropical.  It has essential oils along with Fuji Green Tea extract.
Overall super amazed with the product.


Artikel Terkait

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Sorbet
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email

3 comments