Sunday 5 July 2015

i-Tokri small haul :) :)


Hello There!!

We are going to do a small review on my latest mini haul. I bumped into this online site called i-Tokri.com. And believe me you guys this site has some AHH-Mazing stuff . The best thing about them is they are promoting many of our long lost art with a modern twist to it. From Kolhapuri Chappal to Rajasthani Tribal silverware. You name it you get it.

I am a huge bun-sticks fan. You can say i love collecting them :P.

So here again i kindda was eyeing on these two pretties on their site.

Funky , Ethnic, Stylish.

I am SUPER impressed by the Design and quality . There are many wooden one's too that you can choose from.

I would link down the site's address at the bottom , and you can look for your self their amazing stuff.













Now comes the most cute part of the whole deal. Well first when i open the parcel i see the stuff that i ordered plus an additional set of a gift marking my first purchase with them. A pair of beautiful earring. And beautiful of all a hand written note (reckon that is by a little girl).

Now i not only love their stuff but now i like the their approach to reach people too.

Hope I will visit them soon...

And i-Tokri thank you so much for the wonderful #firstbuygift. Loved It to bits.

Website:- http://www.itokri.com/
Facebook:-https://www.facebook.com/itokri
Twitter:- https://twitter.com/itokri

Artikel Terkait

i-Tokri small haul :) :)
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email