Saturday 11 July 2015

Essence Nail Polish Review

Hey Pretty Bees,

As I always tell I am a nail polish addict.

Today I have another nail polish review from one of my favorite brand Essence.
The color I have here is called "Chic Reloaded". It's a pretty sassy color and pretty complex in undertones. Sometimes it gives green undertone and under sun gives purple undertone. The base color is steel. Amazing shade, pretty funky and uncommon.

Now coming to packaging it comes in the regular Essence packaging.

USP of Essence nail polishes are its wide wand which make the application effortless and flawless.
Well currently this shade definitely tops the chart for me.

Shade:-Chic Reloaded
Available:- Flipkart


 

Here i have used a non-branded blue glitters nail polish to give that edgy look.

And I love it <3

XOXO

Ritika


Artikel Terkait

Essence Nail Polish Review
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email